Tri-Cities Airport 2017-2018 SOCIAL MEDIA GIVEAWAYS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ENTRY IN THIS PROMOTION CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility. Tri-Cities Airport Social Media Giveaways (the “Promotions”) are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Employees of the Tri-Cities Airport, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employees, are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. Promotion Period to be defined as time of post to 11:59 pm ET on the same day.
- Sponsor: Tri-Cities Airport. 2525 Highway 75, Blountville, TN 37617
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Prizes will vary based on giveaway type. Each giveaway will consist of one prize. Value of the prize will be valued at $500.00 or less.No substitution is allowed and no cash alternative is available, except the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
- Odds: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- How to Enter:“Like” Tri-Cities Airport on Facebook (www.facebook.com/TRIflight), Follow Tri-Cities Airport on Instagram (@triflight_), or follow Tri-Cities Airport on Twitter (@triflight) Tri-Cities Airport will post giveaway instruction messages throughout the Promotion Period. Follow the instructions on each post to enter to win. Limit one prize per person per year.
- Drawings and Giveaways:Winners will be chosen by Sponsor based on all entries received by 11:59 pm ET. Winners will be notified via Facebook/Instagram comment and/or private message within five (5) days of winning. Twitter winner will be notified by tagging the winner user’s handle. If winner does not respond with requested contact information for prize delivery within two (2) days of being notified, the potential winner forfeits prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- Release: For entry in the Promotion and/or receipt of any prize, each entrant and winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, Tri-Cities Airport and advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Entrance shall be considered permission to use entrant’s email address in future promotions and mailings.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s and winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of his or her name, likeness, photograph, or voice for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment, consideration, or compensation.
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Promotion if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Winners’ List: To receive a copy of the Winner’s List for a specific promotion, mail a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope with a note referencing the specific promotion to: Winner’s List, Tri-Cities Social Giveaways, 2525 Highway 75, Blountville, TN 37617.
- Miscellaneous: Except where prohibited, by participating you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Rules may result in disqualification. All issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, State of Virginia, and State of North Carolina. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Tennessee located in the county of Sullivan for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to a Promotion.
*Rules are subject to change, please contact the airport for questions and the most recent terms and conditions.