Welcome to Tri-Cities Airport
Business with TRI
TRI-CITIES AIRPORT AUTHORITY EMPLOYMENT
Communications Center Operator
Public Safety Department
The Tri-Cities Airport Authority is seeking a part time dispatcher to perform tasks for the daily operations of the airport’s Communications Center. to work approximately twenty-four (24) hours per week; relief worker to maintain staffing levels. Weekend and holiday work required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring the airport’s access control security system
- Radio communications and telephone calls
- Providing information to each airport operating department regarding any service failures or requests
- Maintaining a log of all calls for service
- Answering emergency calls and communicating with local 911 centers for outside emergency assistance.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid state driver’s license
- Successfully complete a fingerprint-based criminal history check and employment history check
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow verbal and written directions
- Basic computer knowledge with ability to learn computer systems and programs.
- Experience with two-way radio communication is preferred.
Application available to pick up from:
Airport Services Counter
2525 Highway 75
Blountville, TN 37617
Submit completed application along with resume to:
Tri-Cities Airport Authority
Human Resource Department
2525 Highway 75, Suite 301
Blountville, TN 37617
Or email forms and resume to email@example.com.
Position open until filled.
Tri-Cities Airport Authority is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA M/F/Vet/Disability) and a member of the Tennessee Drug Free Workplace Program.
If you are interested in employment with an airline, please contact the airline directly.
If you are interested in working for the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) as a Transportation Security Screener or in administrative, supervisory and management positions, click here to visit the TSA website.
Tri-Cities Airport Authority is not responsible for the employment of these screeners.
If you are interested in working for the Federal Aviation Administration click here to visit the FAA website.
Tri-Cities Airport Authority is not responsible for the employment of these positions.
Have a Question?
Call or Email Us