Business with TRI
TRI-CITIES AIRPORT AUTHORITY EMPLOYMENT
AIRLINE SERVICES AGENT
Part-time ticket counter customer service position utilizing a computerized reservation system. Will also, as needed, assist with ramp and gate operations as well as loading/unloading of aircraft. Up to 20 hours per week on average, depending on scheduled flights.
Education and Skill Requirements:
- Effective customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Skilled in using computers
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous airline experience preferred
- Ability to repetitiously lift weights up to 70 lbs. without assistance.
- Pass pre-employment physical and drug screen
Position will require completion of training for ticket counter and, if needed, training for ramp operations.
Job is performed inside and outside in a variety of climates including adverse weather conditions. Requires constant movement from one work location to another. Frequent standing tolerance with bending, twisting, stooping, with overhead reach required. Job requires the ability to effectively communicate over a two-way radio.
Application available to pick up from:
Airport Services Counter
2525 Highway 75
Blountville, TN 37617
Submit completed application to:
Tri-Cities Airport Authority
Human Resource Department
2525 Highway 75, Suite 301
Blountville, TN 37617
Member of the Tennessee Drug Free Workplace Program
If you are interested in employment with an airline, please contact the airline directly.
If you are interested in working for the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) as a Transportation Security Screener or in administrative, supervisory and management positions, click here to visit the TSA website.
Tri-Cities Airport Authority is not responsible for the employment of these screeners.
If you are interested in working for the Federal Aviation Administration click here to visit the FAA website.
Tri-Cities Airport Authority is not responsible for the employment of these positions.
Thank you for your interest in Tri-Cities Airport. At times, the Tri-Cities Airport Authority will publish public notices and other public documents. The documents will be displayed here for viewing by the general public. Please contact the individual listed on each document for additional information.
Additional Information for Business
- PFC Application 8 Public Notice
- Lease Space Available
- Annual Financial Report
- Airport Rules & Regulations
- Ground Transportation Rules & Regulations
- ACDBE Policy Statement
- Legal Information
- Online Contests & Sweepstakes Rules and Terms
- TCAA Executive Committee Meeting – April 6,2020
- DBE Policy Statement
- The Tri-Cities Airport, in compliance with the U. S. Department of Transportation (DOT) regulation 49 CFR, Part 26, has updated its Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program Overall Goal and Methodology for FY 2019, 2020, 2021. The Authority has done so in anticipation of receiving Federal Aviation Administration financial assistance. In compliance with all provisions set forth in 49 CFR, Part 26, the Authority has established an overall DBE goal of 6.0% for its federally funded projects throughout FY 2019, 2020, 2021. The DBE Program and its components are available for public review for 30 days from the date of this notice between the hours of 9-3, Monday through Friday at the Tri-Cities Airport, 2525 Highway 75, Blountville, TN 37617. The Airport and U.S. DOT will accept public comments for thirty (30) days concerning the plan commencing with the date of this notice. Comments should be sent in writing to the attention of Mr. Gene Cossey, Executive Director/DBELO, at the address above.
This department oversees the ticket counter and provides ground handling services for Allegiant and various charter operations throughout the year. For more information or to arrange ground handling service, please contact Airline Services at 423-325-6086.