Welcome to Tri-Cities Airport
Business with TRI
TRI-CITIES AIRPORT AUTHORITY EMPLOYMENT
Under general direction of the Director of Operations, plans, organizes and manages construction and engineering activities for the Tri-Cities Airport Authority. These activities include program planning, budgeting, grant funding coordination, design, fiscal administration, construction management and quality assurance. Responsible for the administration and technical supervision of capital projects, contract management and ensuring compliance with FAA and applicable federal, state and local laws and guidelines.
Education and skills:
- BS degree in one of the following engineering fields: Engineering Technology, Construction Technology; Engineering (civil, mechanical, airport or related field)
- four years minimum experience in project design, inspection, or construction management.
- Prefer 4 or more years’ experience in airport environment
- Proficient in AutoCAD or equivalent industry standard Computer Aided Design program.
- Proficient in land survey techniques and equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, diagrams, detailed technical specs and project submittals.
Resume with project management training and experience detailed can be submitted to Tri-Cities Airport Authority, 2525 Highway 75, Suite 301, Blountville, TN 37617
Position open until filled.
PUBLIC SAFETY OFFICER
The Tri-Cities Airport Authority is seeking an experienced candidate to provide law enforcement, fire fighting, emergency medical services and security for all airport-owned property and facilities.
Applicant must be 21 years-of-age and possess State of Tennessee Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) certification for law enforcement officer. Experience preferred.
- HS Diploma/GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to obtain certification as Aircraft Rescue and Firefighter and Fire Fighter I
- Emergency Medical Responder certification preferred
Submit resume packet, including copy of academy diploma and transcript of basic training curriculum to:
Tri-Cities Airport Authority
Human Resource Dept.
2525 Highway 75, Suite 301
Blountville, TN 37617
Tri-Cities Airport Authority is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA M/F/Vet/Disability) and a member of the Tennessee Drug Free Workplace Program.
If you are interested in employment with an airline, please contact the airline directly.
If you are interested in working for the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) as a Transportation Security Screener or in administrative, supervisory and management positions, click here to visit the TSA website.
Tri-Cities Airport Authority is not responsible for the employment of these screeners.
If you are interested in working for the Federal Aviation Administration click here to visit the FAA website.
Tri-Cities Airport Authority is not responsible for the employment of these positions.
Have a Question?
Call or Email Us