Business with TRI
TRI-CITIES AIRPORT AUTHORITY EMPLOYMENT
Building Services Department
The Tri-Cities Airport Authority is seeking an experienced candidate for a part-time position in the Building Services Department. This position is responsible for general cleaning of the airport facilities and will work 30 hours per week. Flexible hours are available to accommodate vacations, sick leave, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of operation of power cleaning equipment and application of cleaning products and chemicals
- Cleaning experience preferred
- Be able to lift 50 lbs. repetitiously, without assistance
- Ability to follow verbal and written directions
- Ability to work without supervision
Application available, Monday-Friday from 8 AM-5 PM at:
Airport Services Counter
2525 Highway 75
Blountville, TN 37617
Submit completed application and resume to:
Tri-Cities Airport Authority
Human Resource Department
2525 Highway 75, Suite 301
Blountville, TN 37617
Open until filled.
Member of the Tennessee Drug Free Workplace Program
If you are interested in employment with an airline, please contact the airline directly.
If you are interested in working for the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) as a Transportation Security Screener or in administrative, supervisory and management positions, click here to visit the TSA website.
Tri-Cities Airport Authority is not responsible for the employment of these screeners.
If you are interested in working for the Federal Aviation Administration click here to visit the FAA website.
Tri-Cities Airport Authority is not responsible for the employment of these positions.
Thank you for your interest in Tri-Cities Airport. At times, the Tri-Cities Airport Authority will publish public notices and other public documents. The documents will be displayed here for viewing by the general public. Please contact the individual listed on each document for additional information.
Additional Information for Business
- Lease Space Available
- Annual Financial Report
- Airport Rules & Regulations
- Ground Transportation Rules & Regulations
- ACDBE Policy Statement
- Legal Information
- Online Contests & Sweepstakes Rules and Terms
- DBE Policy Statement
Requests for Proposals
Airport Authority Meetings
- August 27, 2020–Board Meeting (Password: ecEsa*6=)
- June 25,2020–Board Meeting (Password: 0z$^3*&3)
- June 11, 2020–Administration & Operations Committee
- April 24, 2020–Board Meeting (Available Upon Request)
- April 6, 2020–Executive Committee Meeting (Available Upon Request)
This department oversees the ticket counter and provides ground handling services for Allegiant and various charter operations throughout the year. For more information or to arrange ground handling service, please contact Airline Services at 423-325-6086.