Business with TRI
TRI-CITIES AIRPORT AUTHORITY EMPLOYMENT
Public Safety Officer
The Tri-Cities Airport Authority (TCAA) is seeking an experienced candidate for providing law enforcement, firefighting, emergency medical services and security for all TCAA-owned property and facilities.
Patrols airport and responds to calls, insuring enforcement of all applicable Airport Authority rules and regulations and state, federal and local laws. Operates various communications equipment. Drives, operates and performs preventative maintenance and cleaning of aircraft crash/fire vehicles, police vehicles, equipment, etc. Enters wrecked or burning aircraft, vehicles, buildings and/or surrounding areas to rescue individuals. Provides emergency medical attention to airport users. Maintains certifications and attends applicable training programs. Performs other activities as may be requested or required.
- Possess State of Tennessee Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) certification for law enforcement officer.
- Must be able to obtain certifications as Aircraft Rescue and Firefighter (ARFF), and Fire Fighter I.
- Emergency Medical Responder certification preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience preferred.
Submit resume, copy of academy diploma, & transcript of basic training curriculum to:
Tri-Cities Airport Authority
Human Resource Department
2525 Highway 75, Suite 301
Blountville, TN 37617
Open until filled.
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability Member of the Tennessee Drug Free Workplace Program
If you are interested in employment with an airline, please contact the airline directly.
If you are interested in working for the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) as a Transportation Security Screener or in administrative, supervisory and management positions, click here to visit the TSA website.
Tri-Cities Airport Authority is not responsible for the employment of these screeners.
If you are interested in working for the Federal Aviation Administration click here to visit the FAA website.
Tri-Cities Airport Authority is not responsible for the employment of these positions.
Thank you for your interest in Tri-Cities Airport. At times, the Tri-Cities Airport Authority will publish public notices and other public documents. The documents will be displayed here for viewing by the general public. Please contact the individual listed on each document for additional information.
Additional Information for Business
- Lease Space Available
- Annual Financial Report
- Airport Rules & Regulations
- Ground Transportation Rules & Regulations
- ACDBE Policy Statement
- Legal Information
- Online Contests & Sweepstakes Rules and Terms
- DBE Policy Statement
- DBE Public Notice
Tennessee Aviation Economic Impact Study
Requests for Proposals
None at this time
Airport Authority Meetings
- June 24, 2021 at 10 AM at Hands On! Discovery Center, 1212 Suncrest Dr, Gray, TN 37615
- April 22, 2021 – TCAA April Board Meeting
- April 8, 2021 – TCAA Air Field Development Committee
- Feb 25, 2021- TCAA February Board Meeting
- Dec 17, 2020 – TCAA December Board Meeting
- Dec 10, 2020 – TCAA Administration and Operations Committee Meeting
- August 27, 2020–Board Meeting (Password: ecEsa*6=)
- June 25,2020–Board Meeting (Password: 0z$^3*&3)
This department oversees the ticket counter and provides ground handling services for Allegiant and various charter operations throughout the year. For more information or to arrange ground handling service, please contact Airline Services at 423-325-6086.